Our business was established in 2001 to provide legal and business process services such as document production and checking and eDiscovery. For over twenty years we have successfully built long-term relationships with many clients, proving that our “trusted partnership” model of client engagement really is the right one. We work hard to ensure these relationships continue to flourish and one thing we believe helps build trust and enhance collaboration is our new joiner induction programme.
New joiner induction
When our clients take on new staff (for example, if a new partner joins a law firm), we deliver a short presentation explaining what we do, how we operate and how we can help and support that person in their role. In this way, we make everyone aware early on of who Global BPO is, what we can deliver for our clients and why it makes sense.
Here are some of our induction highlights:
- We have an international footprint supporting global organisations.
- We are headquartered in London.
- We consistently deliver significant cost savings and productivity enhancements for our clients.
- The services we provide are bespoke and flexible – we adapt to meet your needs and can scale up or down quickly.
- Our skilled teams are seamlessly integrated into our clients’ structures – working as if part of their own teams.
- We have multiple touchpoints with our clients ensuring continuous client satisfaction.
- Client feedback is key to our approach, we make it our business to make sure clients are happy.
- We are transparent in everything we do.
We can alleviate your pressure points
All businesses experience peaks and troughs in demand. This is particularly so in the legal sector where workflows are highly sensitive to external factors – such as litigation timetables and Court directions.
We can alleviate legal pressure points in various ways, including:
- accurate and timely Court Bundle preparation
- drafting Court forms and Land Registry forms
- preparing documents
- transcription of multi speaker conversations
- typing file notes and general correspondence
- file opening including KYC, searches and conflict checks
- conveyancing support
- accounts administration
Client relationships are key
Any business relationship is also a personal relationship. We think that starting a conversation with our clients and keeping it going (hopefully for many years) is the best way to build a strong relationship with them. Getting to know new people who join our clients is really important to us and we know that our induction programme is a crucial first step in that process.
Want to find out more?
For more information and to find out how we could assist you, talk to our Client Manager, Suzie Young, at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always happy to chat on a confidential basis and with no obligation.