Global BPO and the e4 Group currently provide services to a number of industry sectors, including legal, banking and government. The services we provide cover a range of HR and document production services, including pure “service” document production, document automation, document storage and workflow solutions.
Having provided services to the legal, medical, accounting and real-estate sectors for over 10 years, we have built-up a broad range of specialised services, often specifically developed for our clients on a bespoke basis.
Special project examples include:
- Business market research services
- Client satisfaction reviews
- Executive summary authoring
- Customer surveys
- Updates to client extranet
- Client acceptance checks according to internal policy
- Financial department support e.g. accounts payable and receivable
Keeping a fully-resourced document production team in-house is an expensive exercise. By outsourcing all or part of this activity clients enjoy many benefits.
Examples of document production include:
- Copy typing
- Formatting into house style
- Proof reading
- Standard HR acceptance/rejection letters
- Promotional materials and presentations
- Free-up valuable office space
- Release a substantial amount of management resource
- The allocated team is experienced, disciplined specialists, working at a much lower cost than UK-based teams
- Secure IT controls (we are ISO 27001 accredited) are combined with well-established training and shadowing processes
- Stringent service level agreements and internal quality controls mean a high quality end result at a lower cost.
With our highly-secure and flexible IT integration environment, our dedicated Resources can collect dictation or scanned copy-typing from your Professionals as easily and securely as a ‘local’ secretary.
Examples of transcriptions include:
- Meeting notes
- Court notes
- Witness and defence statements
- Lease agreements
- Rent deposit deeds.
- Full-time resource made available to establish a rapport – in house styles can be established and adopted.
- Our resources work longer working hours than their UK equivalents and are closely supervised and monitored by our team leaders.
- In-house staff can focus on higher value and even chargeable work while our resources work alongside them returning transcribed documents within agreed timeframes and of an agreed quality.
HR SUPPORT SERVICES
- Transactional HR support
- Policies and procedures