Business Process Outsourcing
Keeping a fully-resourced Document Production team, in-house, is an expensive exercise.
By outsourcing all or part of this activity clients enjoy the benefits of:
- Free-up valuable office space
- Release a substantial amount of management resource.
- The allocated team is experienced, disciplined, specialists, at a much lower cost than a UK-based team.
- Secure IT controls (we are ISO 27001 accredited) are combined with well-established training and shadowing process.
- Stringent Service Level Agreements and internal quality controls, means a high quality end result at a lower cost.
Examples of document production include:
- copy typing
- formatting into house style
- proof reading
- standard HR acceptance/rejection letters
- promotional materials and presentations
Outsourcing data entry enables clients to focus on more important work matters, while still getting the job done.
- Offering uploads within your secure IT system
- Customised offering to suit the clients need
- Agreed deadlines ensuring delivery of materials are received on time.
- Time consuming but necessary task is handled quickly and affordably.
With our highly-secure and flexible IT integration environment, our dedicated Resources can collect dictation or scanned copy-typing from your Professionals as easily and securely as a ‘local’ secretary.
- Full-time resource made available to establish a rapport – in house styles can be established and adopted.
- Our resources work longer working hours than their UK equivalents and are closely supervised and monitored by our Team Leaders
- In-house staff can focus on higher value and even chargeable work while our resources work alongside them returning transcribed documents within agreed timeframes and to an agreed quality.
Examples of transcriptions include:
- meeting notes
- court notes
- witness and defence statements
- lease agreements
- rent deposit deeds.
Having provided services to the legal, medical, accounting and real-estate sectors for over 10 years, we have built-up a broad range of specialised services, often developed for our clients on a bespoke basis.
Special project examples include:
- Business Market Research Services
Client Satisfaction Reviews
Executive Summary Authoring
Updates to client extranet
Client acceptance checks according to internal policy